Target Black Friday Doorbuster Deals 2012
Doorbuster deals for Target’s Black Friday guests will provide some of the season’s biggest savings. The sale will take place in stores and on Target.com from Thursday to Saturday, Nov. 22 to 24. Sale offers are valid until supplies last with no rainchecks. Some of the top deals include:
- Apex 32” LCD TV, $147.00 (except AK/HI)
- Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
- Nook Simple Touch e-reader, $49.00
- Select classic board games, $7.00
- Beats Headphones, $179.99
- Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
New Bonus Doorbusters at 4 a.m.
Black Friday guests shopping in Target stores will have even more ways to save beginning at 4 a.m. on Nov. 23. Until noon, guests who spend $50 or more on apparel, accessories or home products will earn a $10 Target GiftCard to use toward a future purchase. Also at 4 a.m., Target will release four additional doorbuster deals:
- Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699.00
- Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
- Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10.00
- Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15.00
Black Friday Savings at Target.com
For guests who want to get ahead of the shopping rush, Target.com will have exclusive, online-only discounts beginning Thanksgiving Day on many of the season’s top gifts and early access to select Black Friday doorbuster deals. REDcard holders who have previously signed up for emails or signed up to manage their accounts online will have exclusive access to 20 of the Target.com deals on Wednesday, Nov. 21, including:
- Sony Portable Dock, $39.99
- LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean, The Black Pearl, $74.99
- BARBIE® Furniture Set, $35.00
- KitchenAid Classic Plus Stand Mixer, $199.00
Extended Holiday Hours
Target will offer extended store hours throughout the holiday season for guest convenience. Store hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas will be as follows*:
Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.
*Varies by location; guests should visit Target.com for their local store’s schedule.
Remember that there will be special offers online and great deals that are only available in store, so go ahead and make plans to shop both! Black Friday 2012 is going to big, because in 2012, it falls on the earliest possible date, November 23. Having Thanksgiving and Black Friday fall early in 2012 will provide shoppers with more days to shop at Target and Target.com before Christmas. Get started now. Shop the Black Friday sales and score great Black Friday deals.