Walmart Black Friday 2013 Ad Presents Three Events for Customers
Walmart, the biggest among retailers in the US, is without fail joining this year’s Black Friday 2013 starting off with its early Black Friday on Thanksgiving.
As always, Walmart will be showcasing once again its three events for its Black Friday this 2013. This year will be the largest Black Friday sale for Walmart which includes seven times the number of one-hour guaranteed items compared to last year for a total of 21-guaranteed items in its one-hour guarantee events. There will also be “Manager’s Specials”, and more hot deals.
Due to insistent public demand, Walmart will be bringing back its One-Hour Guarantee Black Friday sale. Shoppers who are in the designated lines at Walmart stores between 6 and 7 p.m. or 8 and 9 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving Thursday, November 28 can buy items at special low prices with a guarantee that they’ll receive the item either that night or before Christmas.
Customers who are in designated lines will be given limited wristbands prior to the 6pm and 8pm events. While waiting for the event itself, they can shop for other Black Friday items in the store. Then customers with a wristband simply need to come back to their designated lines within two hours after the event start time to pick up their items.
For One-Hour Guarantee events, there’s a limit of one item per customer. If any of the items will be sold out, Walmart will be giving a Guarantee Card for the item which ensures that the product will be shipped to their store before Christmas. It should be noted that Guarantee Cards must be registered by 11:59 p.m. CT, Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013. Otherwise, it will become a standard Walmart Gift Card loaded with the amount of the Black Friday item purchase price.
For Manager’s Specials event on Black Friday itself, Walmart will lower down prices on entire categories and brands that are most in demand. In addition, it also empower its local store managers to lower prices on other great items. Manager’s Special will be available throughout stores from 8am to 2pm on Black Friday, November 29, 2013.
Some of the items included in the Black Friday 2013 events of Walmart are the following:
EVENT 1: 6 p.m. One-Hour Guarantee (November 28 – Thanksgiving Thursday)
- Vizio® 60” Class Smart LED 1080p HDTV – $688 (a $310 savings)
- Apple iPad® mini Wi-Fi 16GB (two colors) – $299 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Funai 32” LED 720p HDTV – $98 (special buy)
- Furby Boom!™ – $29 (a $30 savings)
- HP® Pavillion TouchSmart 14-B109WM Laptop – $278 (special buy)
- Call of Duty® Ghosts (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3) – $39.96 (a $20 savings)
- LG® Blu-ray™ Player – $38 (special buy)
- Garth Brooks Blame It All On My Roots Limited Edition Boxed Set – $24.96 (exclusive)
- Big Hugs Elmo – $44 (a $5 savings)
- Stanley® Rolling Tool Chest with 88-pc. Mechanical tool set – $89 (special buy)
EVENT 2: 8 p.m. One-Hour Guarantee (November 28 – Thanksgiving Thursday)
- Beats™ by Dr. Dre ® Solo Headphones – $114.95 (a $85 savings)
- Straight Talk ® Galaxy Centura™ prepaid phone – $29 (a $70.88 savings)
- RCA 7” Dual Core Tablet – $49 (special buy)
- Samsung® 46” Class Smart LED 1080p HDTV – $497 (a $151 savings)
- Element™ 40” Class LED 1080p HDTV – $178 (special buy)
- Nabi™ 2 7” Tablet – $99 (a $80 savings)
- Canon® T3 dsLR Bundle (75-300mm lens, bag and 8GB card) – $449 (special buy)
- GoPro® Hero 3: White Edition – $199 with a $30 Walmart gift card
EVENT 3: Starting at 8am, Manager’s Specials (November 29 – Black Friday)
- Apple iPhone® 5C ($45) and 5S ($189) with a $75 Walmart gift card; requires a two-year contract from AT&T or Verizon
Customers can save up to $127 per tire with Walmart’s weekend tire in-stock guarantee
- Keurig® K70 Platinum Brewing System – $169 with a $20 Walmart gift card
- SodaStream™ Mega Bonus Kit – $79 with a $10 gift card (special buy)
- Bostitch® 18-Volt Drill – $99 (a $50 savings)
- Shatterproof Ornament 80-pack – $30 (special buy)
For more of Black Friday 2013 at Walmart, visit Walmart’s Black Friday page